Re: RP show

Some of us still just don't get it!  A coach in his first year comes to
the team.  Most basketball *experts* pick us to finish at, or near, the
bottom of the league.  So far, we've exceeded most expectations, save for
a small percentage of our own fans who obviously aren't impressed that
we've already surpassed last year's win total.  Now who's really been
using illegal substances?

Eric Williams is a very good low post player who plays good low post
defense, but does anyone question that he would hae extreme difficulty
playing in RP's uptempo scheme?  At times, Williams was sucking air last
year.  We basically got, I know someone will be quick to correct me if
I'm wrong, Walter and Dontae for Williams.  While the jury is still out
on Jones, I think Walter has made a solid contribution to the team.  He's
still young too giving us a solid young foundation to build on in Walker,
Billups, Mercer and McCarty.  Add a quality big man to that mix, who can
rebound and things would drastically improve.

Cecil