Re: trade

The reason we all want trades is because we desperately need a FA big man,
and with the Carr salary legacy we can't get one.  The Celtics wont challenge
as long as ten million dollars of salary is tied up in second line two
guards.  That's why.  Billups may be a great player,  but he may need a half
court cleveland-style team to excel in; and he is attractive enough to
package with somebody to bring us what we do need.  I would keep Chauncey
myself, but I see the logic.  It's a coaches decision.