Walker All-Star

God, I have no idea what Larry is going to do with Walker
When he says Antoine needs to think about his shot-selection,
I got a little scared. Maybe just paranoid. When I played ball,
it scared me when people would talk about shot-selection.
It gives me a feeling like that you're really not the ballplayer
you can be. You're playing kinda like not smart. But Larry
probably loves players with a more total package. Just like him
self. I think Antione can do more of the little things than Webber
can. (I'm not saying Webber isn't any good). But just looking
at Walker, a 20-10 player in his second year, the improved
Celtics with him as a leader, and all the little stuff he has done.
Please Larry, get Antoine that All-Star jersey. He proved he
can handle All-Star like caliber, just like in the rookie game
last year!

Who agrees with me?

maurice