Re: Walker All-Star

Maurice, I agree with much of what you said. Indeed Walker is a good all
around player, but if you're only looking at stats, Webber had a
tremendous year last year and is doing so again this year. He has more
assists than Walker, about the same points and rebounds, more blocks and
less steals. His FG%, though, is much higher than what Walker has. I would
like to see Walker approach that kind of percentage in the future (49.7
%). Of course, there's the thing with Webber's FT%. - Danny