Big Continent

Hey Warwick. Well, yeah, this guy is a monster in size and weight. St.
Mary's is a small college and I don't get to see much of that team in my
area, but what I have seen from Millard is that he is VERY VERY slow. I
doubt he could play in Rick's system, but we have to get size up front, and
that is definitely some size, and then some. BTW- Anybody see much of
Millard this season? Has he gotten any quicker under the feet? You're in
BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"