Re: Big Continent

Ed wrote:

> Hey Warwick. Well, yeah, this guy is a monster in size and weight. St.
> Mary's is a small college and I don't get to see much of that team in my
> area, but what I have seen from Millard is that he is VERY VERY slow. I
> doubt he could play in Rick's system, but we have to get size up front, and
> that is definitely some size, and then some. BTW- Anybody see much of
> Millard this season? Has he gotten any quicker under the feet? You're in
> BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

Yeah, I'd say he would be slow just looking at his dimensions.

Well if he was available in the 2nd round, he'd be the type of played
I'd love to see at the C's camp just to see if he has a bball future
with the C's. I remember reading that Pitino would have made an offer to
Reeves had he been available as a free agent, yet look at him. He is
really slow and awkward just like Millard sounds. Could be interesting
to see what happens. Could we compare him to Zo Coleman?

Warwick