What a Game

Talk about action. The Celts ran from the beginning to the end. Billups had
an excellent game. If he can continue to improve in this manner it adds to
our firepower immensely. Can anybody Walker's size do what he did with that
drive at the end. This guy reminds me some of Magic Johnson, big, fast, can
move the ball with speed, score inside and outside, post up, what else,
rebound, pass. All around great effort. Cous with about 6 minutes left in
the game I think started to lose faith a bit when Atlanta make their move.
It's a good sign the Celts were able to fight off the late rush. Signs of
maturity are showing. It didn't hurt getting off to a good start in this
game. The Pacers are having a tough game against Utah, that may help us
against them Sat., nite.