Phantom Trade

I don't know where all of this info on the proposed Celtics-Raptors trade
materialized.  The only place I've seen any mention of it (and I've been
looking) is on this list.  And whoever figured that we'd have enough money at
the end of this season to resign WALKER<, STOUDAMIREMIRE, AND THEN STILL SIGN
LONGLEY is the biggest optimist I've ever encountered (which is not necessarliy
bad).  Personally I'd love to see it happen and I hope I'm wrong but I don't
think this trade was ever off the ground.

Goggin in Cincinnati

RESIGNtS