RE: trades, etc.

I agree 100%, unfortunately Jerry West has offered Eddie Jones in previous
trades but not Kobe.  Barring injury this kid could be the next Jordan.
 Another kid to watch is Corey Benjamin at Oregon St.  He has a lot of the
same skills. I am scared .  Sorry to say if the Lakers land Stoudamire and
Camby, who they could move for Jayson Williams,  and only give up Van Exel
& Campbell, this spells trouble for us in the future especially if they
don't even give up Eddie Jones !.

Unlike a lot on this list I think we need to move Billups, Knight &
 McCarty.  Mccarty runs hustles like hell but will never be anything more
than a role player.  If Gugliotta will be leaving we should offer Knight,
McCarty, & Brown for Gugliotta & Michael Williams.  Knight & McCarty are
not the answer . Gugliotta gives us another legit versatile scorer. Can you
imagine Walker & Gugliotta in the front court ?  Ad a good point and big
man through FA, draft, or a trade and we could compete with anyone.

This team gets very few easy shots against good teams due to inadequate
penetration and passing capability, and that jumping in the air with no
plan is getting old..

Yeah we could hang on to these players and let them mature, but in a couple
of years we could have a few more Dee Brown, Dana Barros, Greg Minors, &
Pervis Ellison's with limited trade value and big contracts.

I would also do a 3 way with Billups, Knight  Declercq & McCarty to
Toronto,  Stoudamire & Camby to Jersey &  Cassell & Jayson Williams & John
Wallace to the Celtics.

Cassell would giving us an experienced scoring point, and Williams a force
inside, and Wallace another scorer at the 3 or 4.

Good win tonight in a game we almost gave away.