Re: trades, etc.

>As for Game Boy (as Vescey calls Kobe)  I would trade Billups and Mercer for
>him tomorrow.  The guy is a magnificent talent, already one of the dominant
>one on one players in the NBA.  I'm not kidding.  Eddie Jones is already
>expendable, and Kobe is a hell of a passer too.  Kobe will be a true
>dominator, another Ice man.  Open your eyes green people.

As much as I hate to admit it (as a C's fan), Kobe is for real.
He's still young and a raw talent but he is so much more talented
than most of the people on the court with him.

He's definitely out of the "showtime" mold which is probably
why most C's fans don't like him.  But as far as ability goes,
he's got plenty and he's only going to get better.  Closest
thing I've seen to "Jordanesque" from the young guns of the NBA.

I had heard some report that the reason Eddie Jones was so expendable was
because Kobe consistently abuses him in practice.

(Sorry to go on about a Laker)

- KK