Re: trades, etc.

I think this trade is better than Toronto's other offers, especially given
that they have a cheap owner who dislikes fatcat veterens.  I wouldn't ship
Camby for Williams, though, since hes a FA.  I would try to develop Camby,
who is still a great offensive talent and a legitimate shot blocker.
 Stoudamire I would trade for Michael Stewart and another body, and then use
all that money that has been freed up to buy a good point guard  (such as
Stoudamire!).  Or trade Stoudamire even up for Kenny Anderson, with Paul
Allen paying Kenny's way.  Or how about trading him even up for Iverson.
 Yes!

As for Game Boy (as Vescey calls Kobe)  I would trade Billups and Mercer for
him tomorrow.  The guy is a magnificent talent, already one of the dominant
one on one players in the NBA.  I'm not kidding.  Eddie Jones is already
expendable, and Kobe is a hell of a passer too.  Kobe will be a true
dominator, another Ice man.  Open your eyes green people.