Live and Let Live

I agree with this 100%.  Making predictions and seeing how they pan out is
what fans do.  We all made predictions with Theresa about how many wins we
would get this year.  It's all part of the fun.  Most of us are on this list
because we love the C's and love to argue.  Who cares if we get a little side
tracked sometimes with the WNBA or Latrell Sprewell.  If you don't want to
read it, delete it or scroll down.  I do that with a few posts when I'm not
interested.  But I don't criticize the writers for sending them.

I'm sending this post while about 3 and a half digests behind.  So if I
repeated anyone's point, that's why.

Jeremy

cmcarthur@kkya.com wrote:

"Okay so we are not allowed to look ahead and make predictions?  Any
other list rules?

I happen to think it is fun to make periodic predictions and see how the
teams performance matches those predictions.  It allows me to test
whether or not I have a good feel for where the team is along their
gradual improvement curve.  I also enjoy seeing them best my
expectations which is what I always hope for."