Dee for Pooh-YES

Dee needs to be shipped for Pooh.  Pooh has a shorter contact (1 year) and
although that may not seem like much, Rick needs to do anything he can do
to help get rid of these ridiculous contracts to subpar players as quickly
as possible.  Dee has overstayed his welcome.  I for one was excited when
Dee was supposed to be the Pitino poster boy.  He is not much better than
he was during the ML Carr era.  Ever since he got injured he is just not
the same player.  He used to drive, dish, create, block shots etc. now he
just brings the ball up and shoots that jumper.  My god I can do that.  I
say trade him he is just dead weight.

One thing though.  Someone said that other teams have been interested in
Brown.  Can we get anything better for him?  At this point I would trade
him for a 2nd round draft choice and a trainer.

I guess we all know that we need inside help baaaaad.  Travis is not a
banger and has been really unimpressive so far.  We need a Jayson Williams
type banger.  Someone who doesn't have to score a lot but takeover the
paint denfensivley and rebounding wise.