RE: Fresh rumors

On Sunday, January 18, 1998 1:38 AM, Shailendra K Mishra
[SMTP:smishra@ix.netcom.com] wrote:
> The Clippers are offering Pooh Richardson for Dee Brown and it seems that
> the C's are thinking about the deal. Pooh for some reason is not having a
> great season but still will be a great addition as a backup point. If
Pitino
> pulls the trigger on this trade, I hope he includes Tyus  too along with
> Dee. Does anybody know Pooh's contract situation? Another rumor has the
Griz
> offering Peeler for Minor but the C's are not that intrigued by the
offer.
> What do you all think? - Mishra

I would make both moves.  Pooh would give us a veteran point, and peeler a
younger quicker scorer. Peeler was actually not that bad with the Lakers
but they had to move him to make room for Shaq.

Personally I would try to move Brown, Minor &  Edney for Richarsdon &
Barry.

Watching the Suns tonight against the Heat just makes me feel that Nash ,
Ceballos, & McDyess would take the Celtics to another level.   Nash's court
vision and decision making is excellent he even plays the 2 well when Kidd
is at the point giving them a double point offense that really opens the
floor.  I would give up just about anyone except Walker & Mercer.