Re: Fresh rumors

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Pinto <bagaco@worldnet.att.net>

>Maybe this could be away that we could Lorezon Coleman(SP?)  I believe
their Starting Center, if we throw in a Knight or something. THis way we
would have a center and wouldn't have to worry about that and look for deals
for a PF and Back-up SF. What do you guys think?-Tony

You mean Lorenzen Wright, he is not a center but a PF.  Keith Closs &
Vrankovich are their centers. I like Lorenzen Wright and Pitino style
offense he can play center/PF but it will take more than Knight to get
Wright..I would throw in next years 1st rounder too to get him in green. -
Mishra