Re: Fresh rumors

>Salary details for each trade
>
>Player:     BROWN         for    RICHARDOSN
>Salary:     $3,500,000           $2,820,710
>FA Year:    2001                 2000
>
>Player:     MINOR         for    PEELER
>Salary:     $2,160,000           $2,012,500
>FA Year:    2001                 2002
>
>Now do they help the team?

I say that the Brown For Richardson deal is a good one because first of all
Richardson gets less money then Brown and second of all Richardson's
contract expires one year earlier.  If the C's could unload Brown's huge
contract that would be great.  As for the Minor-Peeler trade I would say no
because they almost make the same amount of money but Peeler's contract is
for a year longer.

Tim

rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at: