Re: Delk at PG?

Nancy Wrote:

>And if RP gives away Mercer - for ANYONE - I'm gonna scream.
>I can't believe that all these trade rumors have Mercer's
>name in them.

I agree with you Nancy, I would hate to see Ron Mercer go.  Of all the
players on the team except Antoine Walker, he has the most potential to
become at least a solid player, and possibly beyond that as well.  He is
athletic and has skills, he only needs some time in the league to mature
and further develope his skills and instincts.  I would not mind though if
the Celtics traded Chauncey.  I don't rag on him like a lot of the people
on this list

rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html