Re: WNBA in Boston

Dan,
     Where in my post do I state "folks in Boston who DO like it to have
no option to watch it?" Please reread my post slowly this time.I think
you will see that I support the womens game but I personally do not care
for it. I won't even dignify the comments you make comparing my comments
to racist policies in baseball etc. Again reread what I really wrote.
Later.Mike