RE: WNBA in Boston

Michael,

If you don't like the WNBA, don't watch it, but why wouldn't you want to
folks in Boston who DO like it to have no option to watch it?

Are you seriously afraid of the "integration" of the WNBA and NBA?  This
smacks of the same kind of talk that made it difficult to integrate
baseball and other sports racially.  The fact is this.  If a person of
any race, sex, or other classification can play NBA basketball, they
should be able to.  The fact is, if there were any women who could play
NBA ball right now, they'd probably be there.  Maybe someday there will
be a woman or two who can compete at the same level as a man, just like
Jackie RObinson could compete at the same level with white baseball
players.  If so, put her on a squad and watch her play.  I'd be much
more excited to watch her than many of the other spoiled men that are in
the league now.

But realistically, I wouldn't worry about "integration."  It ain't gonna
happen, first of all, and if it does, it will only be if it benefits the
game.

Dan