Re: wnba on the list

John Quite a few of us live outside of New England and we also look
forward to the list. While I understand your feelings I must add that
you have a delete key and if a thread doesn't interest you..yup you
guessed it don't read it. I 'm sorry if I am being blunt but if a thread
is not my cup of tea I move on and while the thread was not 100% Celtic
related it was at worst tangenital. I believe it started with a
possibility of a Boston based WNBA franchise being awarded. While I
agree the thread had just about run its course it was given a new life
so get ready for a whole slew of new posts on the subject.Well just my
thoughts and YMMV. Later and GO CELTS!!