Re: Billups & Walker

I agree with Cecil.  Perhaps the world we're living in has something to do
with it, and in some small way we can help change it.  The so-called
situation comedies on TV used to be fun, but not any more.  It's all about
rudeness and ridicule, putting people down.  I may be a dinasour, but I don't
like it and don't watch any more.  Being rude to people isn't funny, or it
shouldn't be.
This list is about discussion of the Celtics basketball team and we all have
the right to give our opinions, and anyone can disagree, as people do, on
almost any subject.  You can disagree, however, without dismissing someone
else's opinions because of where they went to school or because they happen
to be famale.  If we listen to other's opinions or thoughts, sometimes we can
see things differently, or understand certain things with more clarity.  I've
learned much from this list, and have come to look forward to seeing what all
my friends have to say about the Celtics.  Let's keep it friendly, we're all
here for the same reason, I hope!
Dorine