wnba on the list

Is there really a need for any more wnba posts?  If you like the game or
not your feeling isn't going to be changed by giving the attendance at
wnba games.  I really dont see the celtic relevance.  Someone went so
far as to recommend players that the "Boston" team should get.  there is
no boston team!  The discussion is getting rather ridiculous.  Sorry if
this post offends some people, but i dont live in the boston area and
this list is my best source for celtic info, and it is aggravating to
get numerous posts about the wnba.  Looking at the boxscore it looked
like another rough night from the floor for chauncey and antoine.  I
hope they both get out of their shooting slumps soon, because the
schedule looks brutal for  the next couple of weeks.
John