Re: mean people who pick on Chauncey

I noticed in the SA game, Pitino had said the problem wasn't the refs, it was that
the Celts weren't taking it to the basket, etc., etc.  Also noticed during that game
Tommy was pretty quiet in the "complain about the refs" area.  In tonight's game
with Vancouver, he mentioned the disparity in foul shots, but said "rightfully so".
I don't know if he just heard Pitino's comments or if someone got after him, or
what, but there is a decided difference the past two games in the complaining about
lack of fouls called against our opponents.
Dorine

KK wrote:
In the better news dept., does anyone think the mini-stink about the foul inequality
has brought about the desired results, at least in the last game? I didn't see that
big a change in the Celts' determination to take it to the hoop to warrant such a
large increase in ft's awarded. With an excellent ft shooter in Billups, and
improved ft% from Walker, DeClercq and others, Celts were able to get back in the
game Tuesday night.