RE: WNBA in Boston

Please, Theresa, don't be put off by the attitude of a few boors on the
list.  I have always found it refreshing to have the participation of
knowledgable women like you in this forum.  As for the opinion of
keeping the NBA slam dunk contest over ANY other event, including
watching NBA players make toast, well, 'nuff said.

And why anyone wouldn't want a WNBA team in Boston...well, again, why
even justify it with a response.

The All Star break activities are always something of a sideshow anyway,
and as long as it's a sideshow, why not an interesting one?  I'm really
disappointed that we don't have an entry in the 2 on 2 tournament.
Maybe soon.

Dan