Re: nice article in usa today

I link directly many times a day and have never had a problem. I am not
saying a problem can not arise but these fear tactics by ISP's are
ludicrous. I linked to the story at USA Today witout a hitch. I often
put links to stories I find in various periodicals and no one has ever
complained about them. Now if you are connected to a network I can
honestly claim ignorance about links causing a freeze-up so what
happened to you could be due to how they configure their system. Sorry
for your trouble. Later.Mike