Re: nice article in usa today

Please beware, I linked to this site, and some glitch froze up my computer
to the point of having to get our systems administrator involved.  It was
not a simple on/off reset.  He didn't know what caused the problem, and
scolded me for using e-mail direct links, as he said they ripe for causing
problems and viruses.

Linkers beware.

Hopefully this Celtic team can catch the Grizzlies on a road trip funk,
like I had hoped last week with the Sonics.  Again I am reminded of my
cynical prediction of only 6 wins in the 5 weeks from X-mas through the end
of January.  At this point that will be a challenge with the schedule for
the balance of the month.  Oh well.

Later,
Greg