Re: TOMMY

<If any of you have access to a tape of a Celtics/Knicks game from the
days when Pitino was coaching the Knicks, and when Tommy was doing the
analysis of the game on TV, you might find it very interesting to play
the tape and listen to Tommy.  We didn't do that, we simply remember how
Tommy used to criticize Pitino's system then.  Try it, you'll get an
education.
Dorine>

Tommy has admitted it on the air that when he first saw Pitino's helter-
skelter type of play, he didn't think it would work and the Knicks looked
terrible at first. Later, when they made their push for the playoffs, he came
to admire Pitino's style. I'm also sure Tommy's Knick-hating flair probably
would come out in those telecasts.

Since you seem to remember those times so well, tell me, what did your
favorite color man, Cousy, say about Pitino's style back then?

DJessen33