Biggest Draft Bust

Hey Greg. Yeah, Yinka is surely one of the biggest busts, but my opinion of
biggest draft bust in the last 10 years would be Chris Washburn from NC
State who was selected by Golden State. He didn't amount to anything at all
considering all the talent he had in his collegiate days. That was in 86, so
close enough to 10 years. Speaking of that draft, it is sometimes referred
to as the "Bust Draft". Tons of players didn't come to their supposed level
of play in the NBA.

-Ed "Bird33"