Re: Biggest Draft Bust

You can add William Bedford into that group picked # 1  by Phoenix from
I think Memphis Then Memphis State. Keith Lee was another # 1 from
Memphis picked by the Cavs. I do believe that injuries contributed to
his demise though not controlled substances(Washburn) or Lack of
effort(Bedford).I used these as examples but I have memories of many
more with quite a few Celtics!! Does the mame Darren Tillis ring a
bell!! Later.Mike