Re: Playstation win to Celtics

Karen J Davies wrote:

> Also, who was left handed in the 85/86 Celtic roster?

The answer you need is "no one," but since I'm left-handed, allow me to
throw in a few factoids.  Sly Williams played 6 games with the team in
the first month of the season, before being cut, and he is left-handed.
Also, Bird is lefty (at least he writes with his left hand), and I've
heard that Ainge is ambidextrous.  Both, of course, played right-handed,
but each made more than his share of left-handed shots.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball? Visit
this site for a look at a talented potential recruit:
	http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html