Re: Playstation win to Celtics

Let me add to that. There was one rather meaningful game in which Bird
couldn't shoot with his right hand, because of a finger injury. Rather
than risking reinjuring that finger, he decided to go left handed instead.
Everytime he hit a shot, he would call out, "Left! Left!". It drove his
defender nuts. Larry ended up with over thirty points that night. - Danny