RE: Enjoy -Reply

I agree with both.  It is good to see a player can score 49, but when one
does and you don't get the W it shows problems.  As other's have stated
remember Day's 41 and Acie Earl's 40 point performance (probably half his
career points)  against us ?  Not to say either of these compare with AW.
 James Worthy had some interesting comments about Washington, who made some
big investments in Webber, Howard and Strickland, and stated they are
expecting a lot more. If Washington has as poor a showing as last season
you might see Howard or Webber gone.