Playstation win to Celtics

Yes, it is official, the Celtics are the best (or maybe I'm just the better
button pusher....).  I win a bottle of scotch for a trophy with the All Time
Celtics beeting the all time Lakers in NBA Live 97 in a 7 game series 4-2.

The temas consisting of

Cousy           Archibald
DJ              Jo Jo White
Russell         Parish          Walton
Bird            Havlicek        Cowens
McHale          Lewis

Up against

Magic           Exel
West            Scott           Bryant
Chamberlain     Kareem          Shaq
Baylor          Jones
Worthy          Cooper

It was a tough series, the first game going down to the last second with
Bird hitting a customary buzzer beating 3.... dayum that felt good.  Wilt
and Kareem were hard to deal with, particularly when my mate was using them
as a twin tower system.  McHale was the series MVP however, averaging 32
points and 12 boards a game, plus 4 blocks.

thanks to those people that made line up suggestions.

More information I am after for Playstation competition.... I am unfamilliar
with the appearance of several players of the 85/86 Celtic team.  So, for
authenticity, can anyone fill me in on what these guys looked like, skin
color/complexion, hair (facial and head).  I have all the stats, just no
pictures...

Rick Carlisle
Jerry Sichting
David Thirdkill
Scott Wedman

How good were Sichting and Wedman?  Jerry averaged a pretty amazing .570 FG
for a 6'1" guy, as well as .929 FT.

Also, who was left handed in the 85/86 Celtic roster?

JD