Loss to Whizzers

Someone who has more actual floor time than me explain how a guy can make 5
clutch 3 pt. shots out of 5, shoot well (50%+) for his 2's, and miss FIVE
freethrows.  What gets into these guys heads that they can't make the easy
shots? They are called free for crying out loud.  One of the few things I
could actually do well was make FT's, always being over 90% in competition.
 I can still do this horsing around.

The most important progress this team can make if for Chauncy to spend an
hour a day with AW teaching him how to do.  By last nights game he has this
down.

The bottom line; go 4 or 5 of 7 from the line (AW) and we win this game.
Not to come down on a break-out game like this, but we sure know you is
going to be fouled when it counts in the future.  The Blazers radio head is
an oldtimer, Bill Schonelly, who says almost every game how it frustrates
him out a pro player can't make the FT's.  It must be easier said than
done.If he can learn to be an allstar, and play for RP, he should be able
to improve at the line.  Good advice Clank Diesel should heed as well.

Win by one last night and my predictions for both games would have come
true.  Hopefully we catch Seattle on a road trip lull.

Later,
Greg