Re: Celtics033@aol.com

It reminds me of a simple rule; "I don't need your help in making me look
like an idiot"  "033" proved which side of the tracks he is from long ago.
A guy this "bright" will find another way to make it onto the list.  I
always found it questionable or maybe disrespectful to use LB's number in
his AOL address.  He sounds like a guy who has the AOL problems coming to
him. That will tell you how much he has upstairs. Good ridance.
 Thanks Paul,

Greg