What a season

We should all just sit back a little and remember what last season was
like.  For us to be debating whether we need one or maybe two more
pieces before being a contender--wow, we've come quite a ways.

I think most of the pieces are here.  I still expect a huge impact from Roy
Rogers.  He needs to feel comfortable in the system first, but he will add
a major dimension to our defense.  Plus, the question as to whether
Walker takes too many shots, uses poor selection, etc. is settled
naturally with the maturing of the team.  Once Billups begins to play
without an earpiece, constantly hearing voices as to what he should be
doing, and once Mercer confidently hits his 20 per game (not long, I bet)
and once we add another scorer who can pop 20 on occasion, it will
look real good.

Gene  (it snowed in E. Texas this morning)

*Barros for Shawn Respert; or just wait a year and sign him; he'll come
pretty cheap