Re: All-Star voting

Rory O'Keeffe wrote:

> I see on NBA.com that after the third returns of votes Antoine is only
> 7th in eastern forwards.  This despite the fact that he is 4th in points per
> game, 7th in rebounds per game and 8th in steals among all players.
> If those aren't all-star numbers then what are.
>
> Hopefully last nights game will bring 'Toine to peoples attention and he
> gets the respect he deserves.
>
> It seems to be that if you're not on one of the top teams you don't count.
> (what the hell is Pippen even on the ballot for)
>
> 'Toine is definitely better than the four players directly above him in the
> voting (Rodman, Webber, Rice and *Pippen*???), and there is a case for him being
> the best forward in the east at the moment.
>
> Rory.

Much agreed on the whole thing.

'Toine will get his respect from the coaches of the league. I've voted
for Toine about 100 times (lets hope the votes haven't been counted
yet!!) you guys should sit there if you've got a spare 10 minutes and
open 4 browsers and continously vote for him. A lot of people do that
for MJ, etc. and help him out getting votes, we should get Toine up!

Warwick
--
MZ