Walker...

Everyone is quick to judge Walker against Bird, Magic and Michael.
Just keep in mind that he is only 21 and at this point Larry was
still in school and Michael was a rookie. Magic, I believe, came out
in his second year, but he joined an already pretty good team. Early
in Michael's career, he was selfish and a jerk. And until he started
winning championship's there were questions about him. Right now,
Antoine is on the path to greatness....but it is a long path filled
with many potholes.
I have one quick question.....how many people would be upset if
Antoine became Dominique instead of Michael, or if he became Clyde
instead of Michael.  Both of those guys were good but....