Re: Point Guards

On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Alden Brosseau wrote:

> Point guards are born, not made.

Mark Jackson didn't set the world on fire when he came into the NBA, and
it's a position he always played.  His only adjustment was to the pro
game.  I like Kidd a lot and would take him in a second.  I like Nash but
I'm not making a judgement based upon one game against us.  Brevin Knight
has already been injured and is another smurf-sized guard that we always
want to ship out of town.

Cecil