Re: Trade falls through and I'm glad

I agree, though I love Austin.  Who would be the pg if that trade went
ahead?  Obviously, there would be a need to continue dealing for a guard
or else turn to the CBA.  As you all know, I am not in favor of trading
Mercer and Billups unless we're getting a top ranked guard in return, and
I don't see that in this deal.  And I think Owens has always played
smaller than his size.

Cecil