Trade falls through and I'm glad

	Today I was reading about the possible trade in the Sacramento Bee and
they said it was to go like this:

Boston sends Billups, Mercer, Barros and/or Brown to Sacramento.
Sac sends Mitch Richmond to Miami, and Owens to Boston.
Miami then sends Ike Austin and Jamal Mashburn to the Celtics.

Boston gets; Billy Owens 6'9 sf, Ike Austin 6'10 c, and Jamal Mashburn 6'7 sf.
Sac gets; Chauncey Billups 6'3 pg, Ron Mercer 6'5 sg, Dana Barros 5'11 pg
and/or Dee Brown pg
Miami gets; Mitch Richmond 6'5 sg

	The deal fell through because the Celtics were feeling that they couldn't
sign Austin after the season.  And the Kings, who will be $10 million under
the cap next season were not will to take Barros or Brown.
	I am very glad that they didn't bite on this trade because Chauncey and
Ron are to good to let go.

PS: Now you see that other teams want something in return when they trade
and you guys can't just think of who's struggling or not good and try to
sell them for an all-star.  Like trading Brown and Barros for Austin.  The
Heat might be trying to get read of him, but they do want some talent in
return.

What do you think