RE: announcers in general

I used to find the combination of Costas in the studios and Marv Albert
(the idiot - why couldn't he restrict his sexual proclivities?) pretty
good. Now Costas is getting to be a pain in the butt with his excessive
praise of Bryant and reasons why Jordan should remain in the game (I
agree with the opinion, but not with the hype). I agree with you that
Hubie Brown is one of the smartest and that Dick Stockton is one of
those eager-to-please types that make you sick. He does it in tennis as
well. Sucking up to Chris Evert or Martina Navratilova - I mean I admire
them as women and for what they did to women's tennis - but do you have
to have to sit there with that puppy-dog look on your face?

venkat