RE: Anderson

I don't see any reason why you should be apologetic about your opinion.
Without trying to indulge in false flattery, I have found the majority -
if not all - of your comments to the point and intelligent. I remember
the time when there used to be only one woman who would post to the list
- Ellie Cutler - but then she's moved to the West Coast. In fact, that
was when the list would just die during the off-season, because the few
people on it would already have exhausted everything they had to say.
Now, of course, it's an entirely different ball-game. The list is
flourishing, the Celtics seem to be on the way up, the sun is shining
(literally as well as figuratively - the temperature's expected to go up
to 8 degrees C today), God's in his heaven and all's right with the
world.