Re: Pitino/Antoine

"Uncle Odie" <ttfn11@hotmail.com> writes:
> >Pitino needed Anderson, because Anderson knows how to run a pro
> >offense. Billups and Pitino do not.
>
> Too bad that the Celtics did not know about your expertise, I am sure
> that you would have commanded slightly less of a salary than did Pitino.
> Since this team will now have time to gell, you will start to see
> results & can begin to eat your words.
>
> It takes time to learn this system.  Be patient & good luck on your
> coaching or point guard career.

You tell him, Uncle Odie!  The guy has never been an NBA coach, so what
right does he have to offer his critique of an NBA coach?  Like he
even knows what he's talking about!  The nerve of some people!

That said, I don't want to ever hear *you* criticize your president,
senator, local school committee, or boss unless you have served and
proven your aptitude in a similar position.