** FS - BOSTON CELTICS LIGHT SWITCH PLATES & OUTLET COVERS **

Hi There:

I thought alot of you may be interested and with a "go ahead" from the list
owner I'm passing on this info.

As some of you may already know I MAKE and sell my own "Creative Light
Switch Plates & Outlet Covers" and it's quite unbelievable how popular they
have become and have even been on "The Rosie O'Donnell Show".

Some of the top selling ones are of sports players, all action shots taken
during their games and amongst them are many (past & present) of the Boston
Celtics.

If you are interested and would like further info., just email me at:
macent@direct.ca and I will pass you on to my web site.

Thanks - Sue
After checking out my site...ENTER FOR PRIZES..NO OBLIGATIONS!!!