Re: Channel 38

<< I've often wondered how Cousy can stomach touting those shows all
 throughout the broadcast.  I don't see why they have to do that anyway,
 there are enough ads for them as it is.  If they can't broadcast the
 games without all those apologies to their regular audiance that their
 flaky shows aren't on and when they will be seen, then why don't they
 just let Sportschannel - excuse me - Fox - broadcast ALL the games!
 By the way, did anyone else notice how, in keeping with Fox's usual hype
 attitude, the woman (whose name escapes me all of a sudden) who does the
 (badly) pregame and half time shows is just so HYPER all of a sudden?
 Give me a break. >>

please don't let channel 38 stop broadcasting games.  being a celtic fan in
upstate new york i don't get boston sportschannel but i for some strange
reason get upn 38.  so i actually get two different upn's.  isn't that great.
personally, i think that heinsohn should be the one touting the magnificent
programming that upn has to offer, not cooz.  i think tommy could make it
sound more like he might actually watch these shows, whereas anyone can tell
that cousy could care less if upn went up in a puff of smoke.

later, Jake