Re: Channel 38

Dorine Pratt wrote:

> I've often wondered how Cousy can stomach touting those shows all
> throughout the broadcast.  I don't see why they have to do that anyway,
> there are enough ads for them as it is.  If they can't broadcast the
> games without all those apologies to their regular audiance that their
> flaky shows aren't on and when they will be seen, then why don't they
> just let Sportschannel - excuse me - Fox - broadcast ALL the games!
> By the way, did anyone else notice how, in keeping with Fox's usual hype
> attitude, the woman (whose name escapes me all of a sudden) who does the
> (badly) pregame and half time shows is just so HYPER all of a sudden?
> Give me a break.
My son calls her Leah SUCKondo and I agree she is flat out awful! I get
a kick out of Cous when he gets a funny plug like last nights gems the
Snoop Doggy Dog and the even funnier Alien Abduction:Incident in Lake
County!! We were howling after he read that!!My son lives for Cous to
plug UPN's In the House starring as only Cous can pronounce Ewwl Ewwl
Cool J!! I give him credit for not cracking up every time he has to
shill for UPN's rancid Programming! I too like the Fox broadcasts
because we get the pre and post game shows with the Pitino presser as a
bonus. Lastly i live for the day when he has to do a UPN promo and we
hear this: Tonight on Clueless Cher takes it on the Schneid as her
boyfwend dumps her on UPN!!! Later.Mike