Channel 38

I've often wondered how Cousy can stomach touting those shows all
throughout the broadcast.  I don't see why they have to do that anyway,
there are enough ads for them as it is.  If they can't broadcast the
games without all those apologies to their regular audiance that their
flaky shows aren't on and when they will be seen, then why don't they
just let Sportschannel - excuse me - Fox - broadcast ALL the games!
By the way, did anyone else notice how, in keeping with Fox's usual hype
attitude, the woman (whose name escapes me all of a sudden) who does the
(badly) pregame and half time shows is just so HYPER all of a sudden?
Give me a break.
Dorine