Re: teams status next season

>Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 23:11:49 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
>From: "Craig G. Marinho" <marinho@bc.edu>
>Subject: Re: teams status next season
>
>PG Kenny Anderson
>G  Ron Mercer
>F  Antoine Walker
>PF ?
>C  ?
>
>Even with the 2 questions marks, are the above players three pieces
>of a championship puzzle?

Definitely, but there should be 5 question marks. 7-8 deep are needed to
pull off a championship, and I'm assuming your're talking above average PF
and C. Also the PF and C positions may prove more valuable than Anderson,
Mercer and Walker. Frankly speaking we have 3 bonafide starters, we need 5
more players, that's a tall order and will take time. Hey at least were
able to think in the right direction, compared to the last few years.