RE: teams status next season

> >PG Kenny Anderson
> >G  Ron Mercer
> >F  Antoine Walker
> >PF ?
> >C  ?
> >
> >Even with the 2 questions marks, are the above players three pieces
> >of a championship puzzle?
> >
> I think that Antoine is fighting himself right now.  Almost as if he
feels
> he needs to prove his worth.  To answer your question, at this moment,
NO.

> Cecil

I sure hope they are, but have to agree with Cecil's evaluation at the
present time. Walker still has a lot to learn.  At times he is way to
selfish and instead of hitting the open man,  throws up some forced trash
that is lucky to draw iron, or still thinks he has to be Magic Johnson
instead of giving the ball up to the point who is sitting there waiting for
a pass looking dumfounded.  Even Barkley stated these were the areas he
needed to improve.  For a while their it looked like he had made some
progress where he had some games where he was making excellent passes, but
it seems he has reverted to his old self shooting in the 30's , maybe less
from outside, and in the 60's from the charity stripe.

Mercer must become a consistent offensive threat form beyond the 15'-20'
range to open up the inside game.